What do I do if I need a rental car?

You are eligible to receive a car rental if you have the required endorsement which covers you for a replacement vehicle. You are also entitled to a rental if you are not at fault for an accident and the claim takes place in Ontario (some restrictions apply).

Are personal possessions stolen from an automobile covered under my automobile policy?

No. Your automobile policy only covers the vehicle and its equipment. You should report this to your home, condominium or tenant insurer.

If I am involved in an accident, and my vehicle sustained minor or no damages, do I have to report this to my insurance company?

Yes, all automobile accidents must be reported promptly to your insurance company, as it is a requirement under your automobile policy.

"...I was very happy with how prompt Peel Mutual Insurance was in handling my auto claim. The whole experience was a very positive one. – Dale H."